History Since 1880

Established in 1887 W.H Hull began business as wheelwrights and agricultural engineers. Today the art of craftsmanship still abounds – only the means of transport has changed. The name W.H Hull is synonymous with quality and is held in the highest regard.

Situated at the heart of Lancashire with good motorway access, our canal-side premises offer a total package which includes consultation, design, re-builds, coach painting, sign writing and a collection and delivery service nationwide.

Working to the British standard ISO 9002 we ensure that we provide the best service to our customers at all times. The commitment has further enhanced our reputation for consistent top quality workmanship.

It is this worthy reputation that has enabled W.H Hull to invest in new technology and modern methods to ensure the highest quality of construction of all types of commercial vehicle bodies.